I absolutely LOVE Pop-Tarts!! I could eat them everyday (I don’t)! I saw this the other day and thought, now why didn’t I think of that?
- 4 of your favorite flavor Pop-Tarts
- 1 cup any flavor ice cream or sherbet
- Multi-colored pastel sprinkles
1. Cut each KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Chocolate toaster pastries into fourths.
2. Spoon favorite ice cream or sherbet on the unfrosted side of eight of the toaster pastry pieces. Top each with an additional toaster pastry piece, unfrosted side down. Lightly press together, making four “sandwiches”.
3. Place sprinkles in shallow dish. Roll edges or each “sandwich” in sprinkles. Individually wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze at least two hours or until firm.
I can’t wait to try these!!