One of our summer activities this week was spending the day at the “World’s largest inflatable water-slide”! Bubby had a blast! We were there for over four hours. I don’t know how he did it, each time you want to go down the slide you have to climb up close to 100 steps!!
I found this project today at the Family Fun website. My son had a blast making it and he can’t wait to wear it to the 4th of July parade and festivities this weekend!
- Plain T-shirt
- Glittery fabric paint
- Paper plate
- Pipe cleaners
- Start by placing a few sheets of newspaper inside a plain T-shirt.
- Pour one or more colors of glittery fabric paint onto a paper plate.
- Create a stamp (for each color paint) to print fireworks: arrange four pipe cleaners in a bunch, pinch the center, then bend all eight ends over your thumb and twist them together a few times, forming a loop. Spread apart the ends and bend up the tips. Makes a flower like pattern.
- To use the stamp, dip it into the paint so that it’s evenly coated and press it firmly onto the fabric.
- Once you’ve finished your design, allow the paint to dry thoroughly, and refer to the paint manufacturer’s directions before laundering the shirt.
My dad makes the best baked spaghetti, which happens to be my daughter’s favorite dinner. I don’t think he follows a specific recipe, so there is really no way for me to duplicate it, but I try!
1lb cooked spaghetti noodles
21bs ground turkey (dad uses ground beef)
2 jars favorite spaghetti sauce (or if your like dear ole dad, you can make your own sauce)
1 bag shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
Cook ground meat with diced up onions until done. You can drain your meat if needed, I usually don’t have to since I use ground turkey. Add favorite sauce to cooked meat and let cook for at least thirty minutes. In meantime cook noodles according to box directions. When noodles are done drain then put back into pot. Mix a few ladle fulls of sauce with noodles, add noodles to greased 13×9 baking dish, add remaining sauce to top of noodles then top with entire bag of cheese. Bake in oven at 400 until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly! Enjoy!!
What You Need!
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min.. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs.
SPOON into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Dirt Cups can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Best Grilled chicken ever! Thanks Mom!
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
8 Slices Bacon (cooked)
4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
Favorite BBQ Sauce
Grill Chicken until done. Brush with BBQ Sauce. Layer 2 slices bacon on each piece of chicken, then top with mozzarella cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Enjoy!!
Go here for free sample!
I absolutely LOVE Pop-Tarts!! I could eat them everyday (I don’t)! I saw this the other day and thought, now why didn’t I think of that?
- 4 of your favorite flavor Pop-Tarts
- 1 cup any flavor ice cream or sherbet
- Multi-colored pastel sprinkles
1. Cut each KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Chocolate toaster pastries into fourths.
2. Spoon favorite ice cream or sherbet on the unfrosted side of eight of the toaster pastry pieces. Top each with an additional toaster pastry piece, unfrosted side down. Lightly press together, making four “sandwiches”.
3. Place sprinkles in shallow dish. Roll edges or each “sandwich” in sprinkles. Individually wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze at least two hours or until firm.
I can’t wait to try these!!